Modification Date: June 16, 2018
Sonja Gerber and Elio Dalla Giovanna
Dalla Giovanna & Gerber
Bederstrasse 51, 8002 Zürich
You can contact us at any time by sending an email using our contact form or
Phone: +41 43 321 35 35
What personal data do we collect from you?
Visitors do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the Web site. We do not collect bank account or credit card information.
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name and email address. We process personal data from you in a few ways:
1. Contact form: Your name, email address
2. Event registration: Your name, mailing address, email address, phone
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
1. Contact form: your personal data is used to answer your request
2. Event registration: your personal information is used to enroll you in a event and correspond with you about the details of the course or event for which you have registered
What legal basis do we have for collecting and processing your information?
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we process your data is as follows
1. Contact form: answer your request
2. Event registrations: We process your data as part of an allowed contractual transaction.
Who has access to the data we collect?
We process and access your data as described above through the help of third parties that have the digital infrastructure that we do not, and without whom we would be unable to provide the content on our homepage, specifically:
• WordPress.com – web hosting and design template
Cookies and similar technologies
This web site enables “cookie” technology, primarily as needed to view multimedia or track traffic statistics. A cookie is information sent by a website and stored in your hard drive or temporary memory. You may change your cookie settings on your internet browser or delete cookies at any time.
To help us improve the content of our web site and better understand what information is of most interest to visitors, we collect and aggregate information about which web pages visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations. Cookies on our web site may collect statistics related to the number of visitors to our websites and requests for files, the types of browsers used, and other aggregate data. We may also track the results of specific online advertising through cookies.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data until you request us to delete it.
1. Contact form: at any time you can request us to delete information that you shared through our contact form. We use our contact form solely to address your specific request
2. Event registrations: we process course payments only by invoice (not via our web site). You can ask us to remove your personal data from an event registration list at any time through an email sent to our contact form or by calling us directly
Your right to ask for corrections, erasure, and other actions
We are not a data mining company trying to monetise your personal information. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us through an email sent to our contact form or by calling us directly
Your right to withdraw consent
We want to assure that wherever we ask for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You can contact us through an email sent to our contact form or by calling us directly
Privacy concerns, contacting us, complaints
You can contact us with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data by contacting us.
If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority such as the Data Protection Commissioner of Switzerland